What will happen when you pull a card from this stack?
Take chance and see!
How to play:
1. Post with your character and fandom (and preferences) in the subject line
3. Roll the RNG. And since it is a meme about fortune, it might be best to actually roll it instead of pick. But it’s not required.
3. Go crazy! But watch your fate in the cards.
Major Arcana Tarot Meme.
0. The Fool: Starting on a journey. Doing something foolish and taking it on faith that it will turn out alright. Whether or not it does is up in the air. This is the beginning of something new. You’re going on a journey and you don’t know what’s out there. But don’t worry, it’ll be fine.
1. The Magician: Tricksters and Shysters, this is their card. It’s also the card that embodies the you can do anything, might as well show the world what you’ve got spirit. What you will and what you desire are all obtainable.
2. The High Priestess: Choice: Two roads diverge and which one do you want to take? One is bad and one good, but it’s hard to tell which is which.
3 The Empress: Abundance and fertility. Be fruitful and multiply. Or at least, go at it.
4. The Emperor: Responsibility. It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it.
5. The Hierophant: Seeking guidance. Find that mentor figure. Learn something new or figuring out how to do something out that you couldn’t do before.
6. The Lovers: Confusion. Indecision. Id, Ego and Super-Ego. Making a choice between love and the rest of the world.
7. The Chariot: Drive and getting things done. Also opposites attract. Probably they’re driven together. In any case time waits for no one.
8. Strength: Strength to win. Power and control. Overcoming passions. Taming the wild beast. .
9. The Hermit: Introspection. Taking time to think about problems. A wise and inspirational friend who can help you work things out.
10. The Wheel of Fortune: Change in fortune. Action. Luck. Not good luck mind you, but luck.
11. Justice: Cause and effect. Well something’s either coming back to bite you in the ass your give you flowers. Karma’s a bitch sometimes. Unless you’ve been really good to someone then you’ll be quite happen with your return. Otherwise, maybe you should be nicer to people the next time around.
12. The Hanged Man: Acceptance of Reversals. Something about your life isn’t that great, but you have to put on a smile, grit your teeth and deal with it anyway. Make lemonade out of lemons.
13. Death: Rebirth. Not quite reincarnation - though that would be entertaining. Instead you’re restarting. Everything is behind you. That bad relationship? That evil boss? Gone. Start something new. Begin again. The past is the past. Try something different. Or come back as a honey badger.
14. Temperance: Balancing You’ve got two things going on and you need to keep them on the level. Job and love? Two girl/boy/girl and boy friends? If you don’t keep it on an even keel you’re going to get screwed up so badly it’s not even funny. Better hope you can walk that line...
15. The Devil: Emotions. All those nasty thoughts, the feelings you felt when someone said something you didn’t like, they get said because the brain to mouth filter has turned off. . The biting your tongue when someone said something stupid? That filter between your brain and your mouth? Gone. You’re angry. You’re tired. You’re frustrated and you’re going to speak your mind. Damn be the consequences (until you sober up and realize what the fuck you said...)
16. The Tower: Catastrophic Events. Something unexpected has happened and it’s not good. It’s worse than not good. It’s down right hideously awful, and then even worse.
17. The Star: Knowledge given. Go and find yourself a student Obi-Wan. It’s time you taught what you know.
18. The Moon: Watch motives. Yes. They are out to get you. Insanity darkness and yet genius and creativity. Mad Scientists and Trust No One. It’s not Paranoia if there really is a flesh eating demon waiting to eat you.
19. The Sun: Growth, Reward, Truth and progress. It’s all good. Everything is wonderful, sunshine and daisies. Go and share it with others. You know the truth. You know what is going to happen and it’s great. Party. Go on a date. Be happy and spread it.
20. Judgement: Atonement. Repent and forgive. Or ask someone for forgiveness.
21. The World: Attainment. You’ve got it. Everything you’ve always wanted, is there in your hands. The girl. The house. The 3.5 kids. But is it really what you wanted? Are you really happy? You think you are. And it does feel like it. But... maybe... somewhere inside of you, you’re not.